Goat Milk Soap
Goat Milk Soap by The Goats Goods in Steamboat Springs Colorado. All soap is handmade.
The look, color and size very from batch to batch, but the quality is always the same.
Bars average 4.5 - 5 ounces.
- Alpine Frost: Fresh breezes, orchid and Ylang dance on top of cypress trees, frosted woods, Oakmoss, and fresh spices. Reminiscent of a walk in the woods on a snowy December day!
- Barbershop: Oooh, la, la!… this sensuous manly blend is the perfect mixture of a fresh shower and a clean shave. Women take notice.
- Cinnamon Bark: A nice whiff of cinnamon to get you going!
- Good Morning!: Wake up in the morning with the invigorating smell of eucalyptus and spearmint, with the benefits of pink sea salt as a scrub.
- Oatmeal Milk Honey: Comfort yourself with a warm bowl of oatmeal as you dip into this sweet, earthy, soothing bled. Exfoliate with oatmeal as you wash. Be sure to try this simple down home scent. A favorite!
- Lavender: Soothe yourself in this luxurious, calm and relaxing scent of lavender. Always a favorite!
- Lemongrass: slight lemon scent - lovely!
- Relaxing: A relaxing blend of French Lavender and Fir Pine, enhanced with Egyptian Jasmine and sweetened with pure Vanilla, softened with delicate Musks.