The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949.
Three Bluebirds dishcloths are made with this same material: 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. All patterns are designed and screen printed in Connecticut, USA.
Replaces paper towels + sponges
- 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day. One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- It absorbs 20x its weight.
- It is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Cleans most household surfaces
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
- Cleans streak-free.